Subject: Jumper-Table for Apollo Cartridge-Controller
From: Gerhard Janz <[email-masked]>
Date: 3 Mar 1995 17:09:39 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.sys.apollo

Hi all, 

for all of You who needs this:

Jumper Table (from Apollo Servicing Guide):

Descr.                  Jumper Location     Option

Tape Format             CC                  IN  = QIC-24
                                            OUT = QIC-11

Tape Speed              DD                  OUT (90IPS)

Number of Tracks        Y                   IN  = 9 Tracks
                                            OUT = 4 Tracks

Power-On Confidence     KK                  IN  = Test at Power-On or Reset
Test                                        OUT = Test disabled

I/O Register Base       A3...A9             IN  = Address Bit TRUE
Address                                     OUT = Address Bit False
                                            NOTE: Base Address is selectable fro
m
                                            0 to 3F8 (hex) on 8-byte boundaries

DMA Priority Level      DRQ1, DACK1         Both IN = Priority Level 1
(Select One Pair)       DRQ2, DACK2         Both IN = Priority Level 2
                        DRQ3, DACK3         Both IN = Priority Level 3

Interrupt Priority      IRQ2...7            IN = Priority Level 2...7

Loop on Error           FF                  OUT = (for Vendor Use Only)

Maintenance             C                   OUT = (for Vendor Use Only)

Test Configuration      HH                  OUT = (for Vendor Use Only)

No Description          NN                  OUT = (for Vendor Use Only)

Ready Interrupt         RR                  OUT = READY (and DONE) enabled
                                            IN  = READY disabled
                                                  when DONE INT. enabled
                                                           or
                                                  READY enabled
                                                  when DONE INT. disabled